Hitchcock Scrap Yard Upgrades Vital Piece of Equipment

If you asked Michael Hitchcock, owner of Hitchcock Scrap Yard Inc. , how far he thought his company would grow roughly 40 years after investing in it, chances are he would have told you he had no idea. "I was just finishing up my service in the Vietnam War, and I knew nothing about the scrap business before I got into it with my grandfather," he said....

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8246474 https://ift.tt/2Rv28RC
via Inchiriere buldozere - Tuscher & Milas Company

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Flint Construction & Forestry Division Opens New Facility in Valdosta, Georgia

Metso Outotec Launches Concorde Cell Flotation Technology for Fine, Ultra-Fine Particle Recovery

Ground is Broken on New Fisher Hill Elementary School in Orange, Mass.